Get ready to experience a new type of horseback ride! In Costa Rica, some farms and routes are the perfect stage to go back in time and relive the ‘Sabaneros’ lifestyle; these brave Costa Rican cowboys, will take you through peaceful hills, beautiful streams, and to experience the countryside and tropical dry forest, which is full of birds and mammals. Also, this adventure will be accompanied by incredible views, especially at the top of the hills, as you ride through authentic villages in Guanacaste.
- Duration: Approximately 2 hours.
- Includes: Local tour guide, bottled water and equipment.
- What to bring: Sun screen, insect repellent, pants and sneakers.
- Remarks: This tour requires a minimum number of people to operate. Children under the age of 16 are not allowed. Waiver is required.
- Tours leave from and arrive to: Main hotels in Tamarindo, Flamingo, Conchal & Papagayo in Guanacaste.
- Pick up time: The tour starts at 8:00 a.m. or 1:00 p.m. depending on which hotel the client will be pick up.
- Note: The destination of this tour is within the Guanacaste Area.