If you want to experience a great adventure but don’t have much time, the ATV is an excellent option! ATV stands for ‘all-terrain vehicle’, so this off-road tour will let you explore the totally different surrounding environments: beaches, small rural towns and nature. If nature allows it you will even be able to observe the wildlife that surrounds the area; monkeys, birds, iguanas and much more.
- Duration: Approximately two hours.
- Includes: Bilingual tour guide (English – Spanish), bottled water and equipment.
- What to bring: Sun screen and sneakers.
- Remarks: This tour requires a minimum number of participants to operate. Children under the age of 16 are not allowed. Waiver is required. Driver’s license is required to participate in this tour.
- Tours leave from and arrive to: Main hotels in Tamarindo, Flamingo, Conchal & Papagayo in Guanacaste.
- Pick up time: 8.00 a.m. or 1:00 pm, depending on which hotel the client will be pick up.
- Note: The destination of this tour is within the Guanacaste Area.