This is the perfect chance to practice your kayaking skills and enjoy nature. This estuary is located in the middle of mangroves that are home to a wide variety of birds that include parrots, kingfishers, frigates and other species.
Mangroves are trees that grow in the tropical weather and saline coastal habitats; they provide protection from erosion or water flows to estuaries and shorelines.
- Duration: Half day
- Includes: Air-conditioned transportation, bilingual guide, entrance fee and fruits
- What to Bring: Comfortable or water shoes, light clothing, insect repellent, and camera.
- Special Conditions: This tour will be operated when the weather conditions allow it.
- Tours leave from and arrive to: Main hotels in Tamarindo, Flamingo, Conchal & Papagayo in Guanacaste.
- Pick up time: From 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. depending on which hotel the client is picked up.
- Note: The destination of this tour is within the Guanacaste Area.