Go across the border, from Costa Rica into Nicaragua, and see the proof left by the Spanish Conquistadors of their dominion, as Granada maintains its original colonial houses and public buildings. Enjoy a boat ride along the Islands formed from the eruption of the Volcano. After lunch in a colonial house, you will enjoy an exquisite dish of Nicaraguan traditional food.
The tour continues to the magnificent Masaya Volcano one of the most active in the region. This is a great chance to learn about wildlife and vegetation. Finish this incredible day by visiting the viewpoint of Catarina to see a dormant volcano.
- Duration: Full Day
- Tour includes: Round trip A/C transportation, bilingual guide, light breakfast, immigration taxes, entrance fee to the Masaya Volcano, boat ride and lunch.
- Remarks: A Passport with a 6 month validity is mandatory. Please review visa conditions for this tour.
- Tours leave from and arrive to: Main hotels in Tamarindo, Flamingo, Conchal & Papagayo in Guanacaste.
- Pick up time: From 5:00 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. depending on which hotel the client is picked up.
- Note: The destination of this tour is within the Guanacaste Area.