Rincón de la Vieja is one of the most active volcanoes in Costa Rica, and although it appears to be rough, it offers visitors a spectacular and breathtaking hike around the area of Las Pailas, a true wonder and proof of the thermal capacity of our planet.
This National Park is also home to over 300 different species of birds, making it a very biologically diverse area of Costa Rica and within its territory, there are over 32 different rivers that run through, some of which are the Colorado River and the White River, that carves through a white volcanic kind of ash that is called ignimbrite.
- Duration: Full Day
- Tour includes: Round trip A/C transportation, bilingual tour guide, hiking, entrance fee to the National Park and lunch.
- This park is closed on Mondays.
- Tours leave from and arrive to: Main hotels in Tamarindo, Flamingo, Conchal & Papagayo in Guanacaste.
- Pick up time: From 7.00 a.m. to 8.00 a.m. depending on which hotel the client will be pick up.
- Note: The destination of this tour is within the Guanacaste Area.