This course has been designed for children between the ages of 10 and 14 years old and it begins by delivering the PADI original manual to the student. As a complement to reading the manual, we will provide a video of five chapters, which are the basis for launching the five pool lessons with the instructor and dive equipment, the student practice some underwater exercises a required for a comfortable dive, all this training is done in two days. Upon finishing, the student is ready for open water dives.
PADI Divers carry the most respected and sought after scuba credentials in the world. No matter where you choose to dive, your PADI scuba certification card will be recognized and accepted. In fact, on most scuba diving adventures you’ll be surrounded by other PADI Divers who made the same certification choice you did – to train with the world’s largest and most respected scuba diving training organization.
We will make two dives per day (a total of 4 dives in two days), one of them being recreational and another one with the practice exercises already learned in the session pool. Interval for second dive ranges from 45 minutes to one hour.
At the end you will take a final exam, where students get the international certified PADI Open Water Diver.
- Pick Up: 8:00 a.m. at the hotel’s beach
- Duration: Four Days (almost full-time)
- Remarks: The student receives a PADI Open Water Diver Certification.
- Includes: PADI original manual, video chapters, training of five chapters of pool with dive equipment included, snacks, instructor, dive gear, oxygen equipment, and first aid
- Special Conditions: This tour will be operated when the weather conditions allow it.
- Tours leave from and arrive to: Main hotels in Tamarindo, Flamingo, Conchal & Papagayo in Guanacaste.
- Pick up time: From 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. depending on which hotel the client is picked up.
- Note: The destination of this tour is within the Guanacaste Area.