This diving course includes three chapter’s theory with original manuals, three additional chapters in video footage and three diving lessons in a swimming pool, that include diving equipment and PADI Certified Instruction.
PADI Divers carry the most respected and sought after scuba credentials in the world. No matter where you choose to dive, your PADI scuba certification card will be recognized and accepted. In fact, on most scuba diving adventures you’ll be surrounded by other PADI Divers who made the same certification choice you did – to train with the world’s largest and most respected scuba diving training organization.
Two dives will be made, the first one to review exercises and the second one will be 100% recreational, to a maximum depth of 40 feet. The student is certified as a Scuba Diver, which allows you dive anywhere in the world, accompanied by a Dive Master or Instructor.
- Pick Up: 8:30 a.m. at the hotel’s beach
- Duration: Two Days
- Remarks: The student receives a PADI Scuba Diver Certification. Directed for children between 10 and 14 years of age
- Includes: Snacks, instructor, dive gear, oxygen equipment and first aid
- Special Conditions: This tour will be operated when the weather conditions allow it.
- Tours leave from and arrive to: Main hotels in Tamarindo, Flamingo, Conchal & Papagayo in Guanacaste.
- Pick up time: From 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. depending on which hotel the client is picked up.
- Note: The destination of this tour is within the Guanacaste Area.